Friday, July 7, 2017

Review: Hot as Puck

Hot as Puck Hot as Puck by Lili Valente
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Friends don't let friends get eaten by cats Stars

I'm hitting up a bunch of firsts here lately and this is my first Lili Valente book. Can I say I'm mad at myself for this? This is one of those light and fun reads that just leave you feeling good about life. You want to be a part of their circle and you wish you could curl up and call them when you need something. The characters make you feel that good. They are sweet and caring and would do anything for each other.

Including a little bit of hands on sex-ed.

Because what's a little sex between best friends?

Libby, our sweet, sweet Libby wants to know more about sex. She wants to feel beautiful and sexy and confident. She doesn't want to be a bumbling idiot with the opposite sex any longer. And who better to help her than her best friend, hockey hotshot Justin Cruise?

Friends don't let friends get eaten by cats, and Libby's been my friend for too long for me to say no when she needs me to say yes.
Because Justin really is a nice guy and he really doesn't want to disappoint his best friend, he goes for it. It's just going to be a little coaching and confidence building, right? He won't touch her. He won't. Nope. Hands off Libby.

But why is she all of a sudden so appealing? Why is he looking at her like that? Why is that forbidden fruit always the sweetest?

I don't want to lose her friendship, but I don't want to live the rest of my life without knowing what it feels like to fuck her, either.
Because sometimes that girl you shouldn't touch, is just too good to resist.

These two are so freaking cute together. They do cute, creative things together--and not in a dirty way, you perv--and they are overall just a fun couple. Like I said, this book gives you all the good feels in all the best ways.

Sometimes you want to be kissed like you're the only woman in the world, touched like you're irreplaceable, and made love to with a passion that makes it clear you are the answer to every question, the balm for every wound, the dream that will still be beautiful and true when all the other dreams have gone yellow and faded with time.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment