Thursday, July 6, 2017

Review: His Turn

His Turn His Turn by J.A. Huss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 He goes slow Stars

Many series start out strong and end in a slump, but not a JA Huss series. And that's not just Turning series specific, that is ALL THE SERIES.

But the focus is here, on His Turn, where we finally--FINALLY--get Bric's story. We get his dominance, we get his submission, and we get his understanding.

And this story is everything I could have ever wanted in this Alpha Asshole. Bric is the asshole. He's manipulative, controlling, demanding, and fucking brilliant.

Elias Bricman wants me to be the slave of his dreams? Wants to own me? Dominate me? Make me submit?
Pretty sure I would be running for the hills. Pretty sure Elias Bricman would scare the shit out of me and I wouldn't know what to do or how to handle him. And that's saying a lot because I always think I can handle Huss men. But Bric, fuck. I don't even know what to say here. He's special. And brilliant. And manipulative as fuck. There isn't a move he makes that isn't calculated. Which is why Nadia is special. She's also manipulative and calculating. The two are destined to explode.

"Did you ever think winning would be so... so fucking sweet?"
Winning? Fuck. Was this all a game? Was it all just one big mindfuck? Who is winning? Do either of them really win? The game is very give and take. They both believe they are giving, when in reality they are both taking. They take from others, they take from each other, and they take from themselves.

He goes slow. And he's soft. Even though I know he's neither of those things.
But I think he is those things. I think Bric is slow and soft, but fast and hard at the same time. I think he is a man who thinks he knows exactly what he wants, when in reality he's just busy trying to bury his past. He's burying who he is at his core and he does that through kinky- fuckery.

However, that kinky fuckery will have you grabbing a fan, a cool glass of water, and maybe a new set of sheets when it's all said and done. Notice I didn't mention panties. If you're smart--or if you've just read Huss before--you'll know to leave those at the door. No need for those around here. And especially not with Elias Bricman.

#OneHandedRead #FuckedUp #Mindfuck #TurningPointClub #MFM #


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment