Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Review: Until We Are Gone

Until We Are Gone Until We Are Gone by Gia Riley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I grabbed this because I like a story with a good twist. And this one had that in spades. For the majority of the book I'm asking myself what is going on and who is the bad guy. Is there a bad guy? What's wrong with these people?

I will admit to being surprised by the twists in this book. What went down is not what I was expecting--AT ALL. And I love a good surprise.

This is my first Gia Riley, but I'm definitely interested in reading more of her work!

Sarah Puckett did a fantastic job giving voice to each character. It isn't often I listen to a multi-POV story and only have one narrator, but she did a great job with the different tones/voices to make sure I knew who's POV I was in.

#AudiobookObsessionReviewer

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment