Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Review: Misadventures of a Good Wife

Misadventures of a Good Wife Misadventures of a Good Wife by Meredith Wild
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Am allowed to rate it if I don't finish it? I can't remember the rules here. Oh well. Here's the review to go with the poor rating.

I'm beginning to think it's me. I just don't seem to click with these Misadventures books the way others are clicking. This story is okay.
Kate and Price experience a tragic event.

The story picks up a year later, after Price's death. That's not a spoiler, it's in the blurb. Kate is still trying to pick up the pieces, but what happens when Price strides back into her life--alive and well?!

Kate isn't sure how to handle it, Price just wants to get back to them.

But can love conquer that kind of betrayal? The kind of lies and games that have been played to keep them both alive?

Yeah, it isn't my bag either, but here we are.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment