Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Review: Kiss the Sky

Kiss the Sky Kiss the Sky by Krista Ritchie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So, uhhhh....

Well, I did not see that coming. Conner Cobalt and Rose Calloway have had an interesting relationship thus far, but nothing could have prepared me for the total beauty these two would share.

And I mean this in the bedroom and out of it. The banter, the french, the need to have someone who can challenge you because they are on the same intellectual playing field as you....yes. Conner and Rose have that in spades.
But put them in the bedroom and that's where the real magic happens. And I won't say more because you just need to read this to find out the details.

If you've followed Lily and Lo, then you already have an idea as to how Conner and Rose work. This puts them in whole new light and gives you a new perspective into their character.

This is one crazy ride I'm not ready to get off of just yet. I'm downloading Hothouse Flower as I type this because I hear it's about Ryke and Daisy. AND I Can. Not. Wait.
Those two have been walking some crazy line since the beginning and I'm excited and terrified to see where their journey takes them.

Plus, there will be more Conner and Rose, Lily and Lo. It's going to be great, just like this book is.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment