Monday, December 17, 2018

Review: Floored

Floored Floored by Melanie Harlow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is probably my favorite in this trio of books. I blame the fact that Charlie Dwyer is a cop. And there's just something about a man in a uniform that gets me every single time.

Erin is the friend of Mia and Coco. She's the odd man out after watching her two best friends fall in love. And now she wants her turn. I mean, those two found love in the most random places and the weirdest times, so why couldn't she find love?

Charlie is the officer on duty when she reports a burglary. He remembers her and quickly she remembers him--not too fondly either.

And that's where it gets good. They have a great chemistry, easy banter, and they rock it in the bedroom. Or, you know, wherever they happen to be when the desire strikes.

This was one of those feel-good romances that'll have you fanning yourself and looking for a cool drink to calm down. Melanie Harlow has hit it out of the park with this dirty talking cop.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment