Sunday, December 9, 2018

Review: Diamond-The Carbon Series Book 1

Diamond-The Carbon Series Book 1 Diamond-The Carbon Series Book 1 by H.Q. Frost
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Just when you think you know what Frost is going to give you in a book, well, she does something else entirely. Don't get me wrong, she's giving you one of those fun mindfucks she is so great at doing, but she isn't all sunshine and rainbows. She's hard truths, conflicting feelings, and hate.

Poor girl from the US? Check.
Rich man in another country? Check.
Arranged marriage? Double check.

Doesn't seem so bad, now does it?

This isn't a sappy love story.
This isn't an enemies to lovers story.

I'm not sure what this is.
A hate story?
A fuck-with-me story?

Read it for yourself. If you figure it out, let me know.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment