Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Review: Undisputed

Undisputed Undisputed by Aaron L. Speer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This isn't my first trip into the Speerverse, but it is the first time I've visited one of his full-length books. I blame the fact the others are paranormal and that's a touch out of my genre, but whatever. That doesn't change the fact that Aaron Speer knows how to put the words to the page. He knows how to drag you into his world and keep you there for the entire ride.

Owen Gasnier is *the* fighter. And he's in town.
Tegan has never heard of him. And then she finds herself at his fight.

These two cross paths and when their worlds collide, sparks fly. Lightning crashes, thunder rolls, whatever you want to say, these two have it. And you can feel it coming off the pages.

What am I most excited about? Well, this isn't a solo shot kind of book. It's the first in a series and I can NOT wait to see what else Mr. Speer has in store for us.

Excellent jaunt into the fighter universe. I love this story!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment