Thursday, August 23, 2018

Review: Addicted to You

Addicted to You Addicted to You by Krista Ritchie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm still wrapping my head around the way this book made me feel. I read it at the recommendation of a friend and now I need the entire series. No joke. I want the whole thing. I need to see what happens next and how this plays out. I want more of Lo and Lil, I want more of Ryke and Connor.

If you know nothing about this book, it's a story of addiction. Lo is addicted to alcohol. Lily is addicted to sex. They are codependent. They physically need one another, but not in the ways you would think.

The writing is perfect. The love is real. The dependency is something that hits so close to home--not because I'm an addict, but because I am the daughter of one--and the struggle is one I have witnessed.

When they hit rock bottom will they be able to survive it?


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment