Monday, August 13, 2018

Review: Bayside Heat

Bayside Heat Bayside Heat by Melissa Foster
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Melissa Foster continues to WOW me with her words. She paints a picture so real that I feel like I'm hanging out on the Cape or in P-Town right alongside the characters. And then Serena and Drake? Just. Yes. These two are all the things.

Friends-to-Lovers. I can't say enough about this trope. But at the same time, I tend to like all tropes. This trope though, this one always gives me hope that friends can become more. It's the ultimate teenage fantasy, right?

And in this case, Serena and Drake have wanted each other for more years than either cares to admit. But when they finally come together?! BOOM. The title is no joke, guys. Bayside Heat brings the HEAT.

I hate to admit that I have not read the other books in this series. I don't know how that keeps happening, but somehow I always grab a Melissa Foster book from somewhere in the middle of the set. However, I never felt lost or confused or like I didn't know the characters. In fact, it made me want to read the books that feature those couples.

I don't have that kind of time, but I am going to pencil it in for later this year. Just wait. Once I hit that reading goal, I'm going full-on free for all in the book department.

View all my reviews

1 comment: