Monday, May 22, 2017

Review: Found Underneath

Found Underneath Found Underneath by K.L. Kreig
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 You are worth fighting for Stars

This is the conclusion to the Finding Me series. If you have not read Lost in Between then you need to turn away now. This review will be spoilery for that book. I will do what I can to not ruin this one though.

I felt so strongly while reading this. I laughed and cried and loved. I wanted more of Shaw and more of Willow. I also wanted more of Annabelle, more Noah. Hell, I even want more Reid. I want it all!!!

Willow and Shaw are worth fighting for.

Somehow, someway you have managed the impossible. You have captured every shred of my heart, every piece of my mind, every bit of my very soul. Everything I am belongs to you.

God, Shaw. I'm pretty sure this was on repeat throughout the entire book. I couldn't come up with other words. Everything he did, everything he said, everything he didn't do.

"Did your soul ache for mine every fucking second of every fucking day?"

My soul ached for these two the entire time I read this book. I savored this book, I took my time with it, and felt every little thing Willow and Shaw felt. The writing is powerful.

Possessiveness rages inside me. He has parts of her I want. Lazy conversations. Inside jokes. Secret looks.

Reid Mergen poses a threat to the relationship of Willow and Shaw. He has information that could destroy this new relationship before it even has a chance to flourish. Reid is a man from Willow's past and he has collided headfirst with her future. But he wants her, of that there is no doubt.

"You are different because I'm in love with every last piece of you. The scared, the scarred, and the sacred."

I am in love with this entire book. The writing, the prose, the slow, slow burn, the uncertainty, the surety, the love. It's all here. It's all here and more. Shaw is more.

I am his. He is mine. There is an us. It's love, without a doubt, no matter if we say it or not.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment