Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Review: Unraveling Him

Unraveling Him Unraveling Him by Claire Kingsley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

Gah. Claire is right. It's most definitely the grumpy one is soft for the sunshine one.

AND OMG EVAN FREAKING BAILEY is everything you want in your sexy, broody man.

He works on cars.
He's quiet.
He has a dog.
He's got his own home--and land.

And he is sexy as sin. Big hands, body to die for. Yep. Evan Bailey. Swoooon.

And Fiona. Oh, that girl is the sweetest thing this side of blackberry cobbler. I could just eat her up. Or hug her. Or be her bestie because that girl needs a bestie.

I love Tilikum. I love the Haven-Bailey feud. I love how the stories and lives and families all come together.
And Gram. I love that strong, uplifting woman.

Wolf found his happy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment