Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Review: The Doctor

The Doctor The Doctor by Nikki Sloane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

SALE (August 12.2020): https://amzn.to/2CjZs5g

Whoa. Is it hot in here or is it just me?!

I'll admit there was a bit more sexy-times than I wanted, but I'm not even mad about it. Each new scene was hotter than the one before it.
I wanted more angst. That is my problem, but honestly, this was well done. There was just enough angst to keep me moving through the pages and excited to see what would happen.

Greg Lowe is sexy as sin. He might be older than Cassidy--by 20 years--but that doesn't make him any less sexy.
And as the dad to her recent ex-boyfriend, he's totally off limits.

Right?

If you want lots of sexy and a touch of angst, but a whole lot of chemistry and passion, then this is definitely something you should read.

My first Nikki Sloane and I'm not disappointed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment