Saturday, August 8, 2020

Review: Fragile Things

Fragile Things Fragile Things by Samantha Lovelock
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



I'll admit I had super early access to this book, but that doesn't mean I didn't absolutely fall head over heels in love with these characters, the writing, the story.

I did not expect this level of storytelling from a first time author. When I found out she hadn't published before, I was shocked. This book is solid. It's a great introduction to a series full of secrets and sins and love and hate.

Stella Bradleigh is the heroine we all wish to be. She's strong, she's a take-no-shit-stand-up-for-herself badass. She's strong. She's a fighter.

Poe Halliday is the man on campus. He's the alpha-male, asshole, badass I always say I want in my man, but know that it seriously only works in romance.
Poe is no exception to this.

I love him.
I love her.

I love the friendships and the bonds and the secrets.

And I feel like we've just scratched the surface of the secrets the families of Folkestone are keeping.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment