Friday, April 10, 2020

Review: Caraval

Caraval Caraval by Stephanie Garber
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Just know I absolutely LOVED this book. LOVED. IT.
The mystery, the suspense, the magic, the darkness, the possibility of more.
It was all so well written, so beautifully detailed, so perfect.

So, why the four star rating you ask?

Because this could have been the most amazing standalone ever.
And I was satisfied.
I didn't need more.
But there was an epilogue.
And epilogue that guarantees I have two more books to read.

Yeah, yeah, I knew it was a trilogy going into it, but it didn't have to be. I could have finished the last chapter and been content. Happy. Satisfied.
But then the epilogue took that satisfaction away and left me with more questions.

Stupid epilogue.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment