Friday, April 17, 2020

Review: All Your Perfects

All Your Perfects All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don't know what kind of voodoo CoHo has with her writing, but I find myself crying every single time I read one.
Every.
Time.

I liked the whole setup of this book. I liked the way the characters are introduced. I like how the chapters alternate between past and present.

Graham was solid. He was a force. He was so in love with his wife and you could feel it in every single page. You just knew he would move Heaven and Hell to make Quinn happy. And he would always love her.

Quinn loved Graham. Quinn loved the life they were leading, but she felt something was missing. She struggled. She hurt. She felt pain she couldn't explain. And she felt in adequate. She felt as if she was drowning and losing her husband and she didn't know how to change it. She didn't know how to make it better.

But she has Graham. And Graham just might be strong enough for the both of them.
God, I loved Graham.

And I loved this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment