Saturday, January 18, 2020

Review: Sinful Like Us

Sinful Like Us Sinful Like Us by Krista Ritchie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I made the mistake of reading other reviews and now I'm annoyed that people continue with a series that clearly isn't for them. Just stop reading them. It's easy. Don't like it, don't buy it.

But I digress.

Now that my mini-rant is over, let's move on.
I am in love with this family. I'm in love with this series. Obviously. I'm still here. I finished the original ten books. I've moved on to this series where we see those children of the famous couples meet their matches and fall in love.

Janie had a serious issue letting love in. She didn't think she was worthy, she thought she needed more, she wanted to be independent and strong.
Thatcher is the man for Jane. He's strong and he loves deeply. He knows how to make her feel loved and wanted and needed. And he lets her be her. He loves her for her.

The Cobalt clan will forever be epic. They are totally over the top, but their love for one another runs deep. The loyalty is true. And those Wednesday night dinners are something of legend.

I'm here for everything KB Ritchie is going to throw our way. I love the additional POV in this one because it gave us a bit of how strong the bonds in Omega really are. It showed us that brotherly love is also beautiful.

And those twists at the end? Yes, please. Give me more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment