Saturday, January 11, 2020

Review: A Favor for a Favor

A Favor for a Favor A Favor for a Favor by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It's rare that I love a couple quite as much as I love Bishop and Stevie. These two had everything sweet and sexy and swoony that makes me happy.
A sweet and fun friends to lovers romance, Bishop is rough around the edges and doesn't have a lick of tact, but he somehow manages to find himself enamored with Stevie. She is the very last person he should find himself attracted to, but it happens.

And it is so cute! Bishop is all alpha-swoony. Stevie is smart, quick-witted, and she's not going to be fooled by Bishop's hockey status.
In fact, that's the thing that will keep her far, far away.

I'm still reeling from this story. I haven't picked up a book since finishing this one. This is the kind of story that makes me want to read it again and again.
Helena Hunting has another hit on her hands. You'll fall for Bishop and Stevie, there's no doubt about it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment