Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Review: Voyeur

Voyeur Voyeur by Fiona Cole
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I do love a student-teacher romance. It's the older man/younger woman thing. The idea that an older man would want a younger woman. The fact that it's totally taboo and forbidden and everyone has an opinion.

That being said, Voyeur doesn't just tap the student teacher boundary. It reaches into the depths and hints at trauma and desperation and the need to feel.

Voyeur is a bit angsty, a bit dirty, and a book you shouldn't miss.

This is my first Fiona Cole. It is not my last.

And whoever came up with the Romance Package on Audible was a genius. I am meeting so many new-to-me authors and falling in love with books and characters and stories I would never have the time to read.

The narrators did a great job. I will be looking for more books narrated by either person.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment