Friday, May 24, 2019

Review: Faking Ms. Right

Faking Ms. Right Faking Ms. Right by Claire Kingsley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I haven't met a Claire Kingsley book I didn't like. Faking Ms Right may just be my top favorite though! Shepard Calloway and Everly Dalton are the *cutest* couple. Wait--no, fake couple. The cutest FAKE couple.

Until it isn't fake.

Watching these two fall for each other, watching Shepard realize he isn't emotionless, seeing these two come together?! It's just the swooniest, lightest, most fun books ever.

And that first kiss? Holy moly, fellow readers, be ready. It's a doozy.

If you don't love Everly and Shepard, I'm not sure what's wrong with you. These two are amazing! Excellent book, excellent chemistry, excellent characters.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment