Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Review: Hard Pressed

Hard Pressed Hard Pressed by Kate Canterbary
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jackson. *swoon*

Yeah, Jackson is the town sheriff. He's relatively new to town, which is to say he wasn't born and raised there so the town still views him as an outsider.

Annette, sweet, sweet Annette, who just never saw Jackson coming.

These two are explosive in all the good ways. There is chemistry, there is tension and build-up and lust. There are feelings. There are worries and fear and the unknown.

But that just means it's right, right?!

I absolutely loved this installment in this series. I loved the narrators and the characters and the town. I just couldn't get enough of it. If you're looking for a small town romance, this is your jam. And pastry.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment