Sunday, June 18, 2017

Review: The Shameless Hour

The Shameless Hour The Shameless Hour by Sarina Bowen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I started my love affair with Sarina Bowen with The Understatement of the Year. She won me over with Graham and Rikker. I found my love for MM romance with this series and I love her for it. And I loved her writing so much that I started this series from the beginning.

I found myself wanting Bella's story. I wanted to know this fierce girl who didn't care what others thought of her. I wanted to know this hockey-loving girl who fell for a man who hid his sexuality from her. I wanted to know Bella.

Sarina Bowen did not disappoint me with Bella's story. I hurt for the girl, I loved the girl, and I loved watching her love Rafe. And what a pleasant surprise Rafe is. OMG. If there has ever been a sweeter, better guy I haven't met him yet. I don't even know how to describe him without giving his entire personality away--and I don't want to be spoiler-y. Just know Rafe is AMAZING. And you're gonna love him.

You'll get to see some of your hockey favorites--including Graham and Rikker--and you'll meet some new characters too. New characters that you'll want to get to know a bit better. Here's to hoping this series continues beyond book 5!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment