Sunday, June 18, 2017

Review: Fused

Fused Fused by Cari Quinn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Give me more Nick and Lila! OMG! I would read their story over and over again. I LOVE this duo. I LOVE how it started as nothing more than manger-guitarist and slowly evolved into lovers. This is the conclusion to their story.

Kai and Wen as Lila and Nick are perfect. I know they've narrated the entire series and I do love them, but I feel like there is more chemistry here. Maybe it's the way the characters are written, maybe it's just because Kai and Wen bring sparks to the narrating table. Either way, you need to listen and/or read this series.

I can't wait to see where this couple goes and what Lila does with the new band she's putting together. I know it's going to Rock!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment