Sunday, July 12, 2020

Review: Love According to Science

Love According to Science Love According to Science by Claire Kingsley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

description

Claire Kingsley has done it again. She's given me a romance that makes me smile and laugh. I just want to live in this world with Hazel and Corban. I didn't want this to end.
I couldn't put it down. Once I got started, I couldn't stop.

But really. Have you read the story of nerdy scientist falling in love with nerdy scientist? Probably not because it doesn't sound fun.
But this is fun. Hazel and Corban are awkward and cute and so freaking adorable.
And by adorable I mean they have sexy in spades. There's just something about these two that works and clicks and you want more of them.
More of the banter.
More of the fun.
More of the....cat?

Yep. More of the cat too.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment