Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Review: Good Time

Good Time Good Time by Jana Aston
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

MY TOP 2018 ROMCOM.

HANDS DOWN THE FUNNIEST BOOK I'VE READ ALL YEAR.

I picked up this book knowing it would be a Good Time (I know you see what I did there). I just knew because Jana Aston always makes me laugh. ALWAYS. And she did not disappoint. Seriously. There wasn't a single thing wrong with this book. In fact, everything that could go right, went right.

Payton is the friend of our Good Girl, Lydia. You remember her, right? She found love with our favorite Rhys. Payton was the crazy friend. Is the crazy friend. The kind of friend you wish you had. Especially when you get inside her head.

Which is what you get here. Payton is the funniest heroine I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. And I've met some crazy ladies in my time. But Payton is just so much fun and endearing and there's a small part of me that is just as crazy so I can totally relate to her brand of nuts.

And don't even get me started on Vince. Vince in Good Girl was a bit mysterious and had that whole "I run a strip club" thing about him.
But Vince in Good Time is just all the things. He's my number two Aston man. And I think that's because I'm stubborn and I'll never let Sawyer go. But let's talk about Vince....

Just, yes please! I'll take one sexy, broody, intense, intelligent man. I'll take him to-go. I'll take him for now. And I'll take him forever. Till death do us part.

You will too. You'll want a Vince all for yourself. But unfortunately I've already claimed him so you'll just have to bow out now.

If you've made it this far, please help me in my plea for a book about Canon. I've been wanting him to have a book for quite some time now.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment