Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Review: Hurt Tonight

Hurt Tonight Hurt Tonight by M. Piper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 I want to watch Stars

Fuck to the nope. Fuck to the mother-fucking fuck nope.
I can't even begin to tell you how Bex and Chris--GOD, Chris--made me feel. I just...I'm never speechless. I always have words. I just want you to read this book. I want you to love this book. I want you to back the fuck up off Chris because DIBS!

"I told you I was the best you'll ever have."
Oh, how this is so fucking true. So. True. Chris and Bex have more fire and steam and electricity between them than anyone. Is it the sex? The history? The people? The relationship? Hell, I have no idea, but I know that I love it all. ALL of it. Chris and his determination to have the woman he loves. Bex and her determination to not lose herself to a man, even one she loves. The two of them together as they try to navigate the rocky waters of their lives.

"I want to watch."
Probably the hottest line in this entire book, which is saying something considering how freaking hot this book really is. Maybe it's the situation. Maybe it's the line. Maybe it's the man and woman involved. Just know, you'll be reaching for a fan after those words are uttered.

"One night. Who the hell would turn this down?"


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment