Sunday, June 18, 2017

Review: Anarchy Chained

Anarchy Chained Anarchy Chained by J.A. Huss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Chained Anarchy Stars

Here's the usual: Julie is fucking fantastic. What the fuck did I just read? She writes anti-heroes like no other. This book is a mindfuck. Huss is a genius. Blah, blah, blah.

Now, the story: HOLY FUCK WHAT DID I JUST READ? <---look familiar?! Thomas is the best of these SuperAlpha men. He's the rock, the brains, the manipulation that has fueled this series from the beginning. However, I don't think I ever really understood it until I finished this book. Seeing things from Thomas's eyes brings this entire series together.

I don't know if I've ever read a series quite like this. It's science fiction-y and romance-y and sex-y. All the sexy. And did I mention it's fucking fantastic? The perfect wrap up to an amazingly crazy set of stories.

...she likes to submit, I realize. She will let me lead her along. She wants me to fuck her and she wants me to make her say yes. But I won't.
Thomas is controlling. He's *in* control at all times. But the most surprising part? He's not always in control. And it's something I never realized before this book.

I want him to control me the way they did. I want my submission to set me free.
Sadie is no one. Sadie is everyone. Sadie is special because Prodigy made her special. She is confused because Thomas has the power to confuse her. And that's how we know this is going to be one hell of a ride. Sadie isn't afraid of Thomas and Thomas is enamored with Sadie.

I won't fuck her. I'll try not to fuck her. Who am I kidding? I'm totally going to fuck her.
And it's lines like these that leave me laughing--yet wanting to see Thomas and Sadie come together to make their magic. And it will be nothing short of spectacular because Huss only gives us spectacular sex.

I'm not using you. I don't need you. I just want you."


I'm only left with one question: Where the fuck is Atticus?

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment