Friday, June 16, 2017

Review: Willing Captive

Willing Captive Willing Captive by Belle Aurora
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Here I am, reading and reviewing another book my dear friend Jenn Hype has forced on me.

And here I am completely in love with a new set of characters.

Nox is the alpha male you want at your back. He's protective and charming and totally professional.
Lily is the heroine you wish you could be. She's fun, full of life, and a pain in the ass.

So, it only makes sense that when these two get together that sparks fly and the chemistry jumps from the pages (Well, in my case the speakers because I listened to the audio). Nox with his seriousness, Lily with her determination to learn the truth. Their need to find the one thing they've been missing.

I loved the back and forth, the push and pull.

And did I mention that this is NOT a dark romance. I waited for it. And waited for it. And waited for it.

But the dark just wasn't there.

Given the way this story begins, it just seemed like it should be dark. I know the blurb says it's not, but it *felt* like it would be.

It's not. So, sit back and enjoy this perfection. And try not to cry because I failed.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment