Monday, June 5, 2017

Review: Mister Romance

Mister Romance Mister Romance by Leisa Rayven
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 I pull him closer Stars

I don't know what I expected when I grabbed this book. I read it on the recommendation of Jenn Hype and I will never doubt her again. Honestly, this is one of those perfect books that just gets better and better. Seriously, just when I think Max can't be a better man, he throws himself into perfection. I almost hate him, but I don't. I just envy Eden.

Even if this whole thing goes down in flames, you're already the best bad decision I've ever made.

Maybe we need a bit of background on our Max Riley. He's being paid by you to take you on a few dates. He's being paid by you to make you feel special. He's being paid by you to make your fantasy come true.
Not that fantasy, you perv. Max Riley does not have sex with his clients. He does not have sex for money. And he does NOT have sex with his clients.
You're paying him to make your pg-13 dreams come true. Light touching in appropriate areas, maybe some kissing, but all the right words to make you feel like a million bucks.
And he's worth every last penny you're going to spend.

Do we need background on Eden? Sometimes that's important. But here, you just need to know she's pitched the story of her lifetime and she can't figure out how to get that date she needs to gather information. She's sweet, fun, and a total cynic. She's just my kind of gal.

He once told me that you could live and die within the lifetime of a good kiss.

The chemistry between our characters is palpable. She's distrusting of his motives, she doesn't believe he can make a woman feel special, he thinks he's selling himself. What she doesn't seem to understand is that he has his reasons and motives and he's still freaking perfect!

So, to sum it up, Max Riley is perfect. This book is perfect. The writing? Perfect. Where has Leisa Rayven been hiding this whole time? Why hasn't someone force-fed her books to me? Why am I starting this love affair with this book (which is, like, her 5th book or something insane)? Why didn't I get started sooner?

I'll go rock in a corner for being an idiot. Feel free to laugh at me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment