Sunday, June 18, 2017

Review: Kaleidoscope Hearts

Kaleidoscope Hearts Kaleidoscope Hearts by Claire Contreras
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm a sucker for the brother's best friend trope. I can't help it. And Oliver is the best of the best. He's sweet and kind and he values his friendship more than anything else. Even when it comes to his happiness.

When Elle moves in with Vic, her brother, she knows she'll have to see Oliver, but she doesn't expect to see him as soon as she does. Sparks? yep, those sparks are flying and it's only been about three minutes of interaction. I mean, holy hotness!

I want an Oliver.

Paging Dr. Hotness. I put this brand-spanking new shelf on my Goodreads just for this book. Well, just for Oliver. I know I'll add more guys eventually, but hot damn, that man.

This is one of those times when love and heartbreak go hand in hand. Oliver and Elle have a past, but do they have a future? Can they overcome the decisions made years earlier? Can Elle learn to trust Oliver? Can Oliver handle the possibility that he could lose his best friend?

And what brought Elle back home? Or more accurately, to Vic's place? Again, it's love and heartbreak. It's loss. It's moving on and accepting that you can have more.

Oliver is more.

I listened to this book and Vikas Adam is quickly moving into my top narrators list. And Christy Romano was excellent as well. I look forward to more audio by this duo--alone or together.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment