Monday, June 5, 2017

Review: Shattered

Shattered Shattered by Cari Quinn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have been waiting for the couple to happen since the beginning. I always thought there was a bit of tension between Nick Crandall and Lila Shawcross, but I had no idea just how much tension there could be.

These two are freaking explosive. They are magnetic. They are drawn to each other despite knowing they shouldn't be.
Despite fighting it.
Despite the ring around Lila's finger.

This is one of those books that you have to read if you're opposed to cheating. You have to read it because you have to see Lila's life with her husband. You have to see what she's enduring.

And then you have to cheer for her and Nick. He's my favorite. I may have said it before about the other guys, but let's be honest, Nick is the man. He's the best. He's so freaking intense and in control and demanding.

He's every bit that dirty rock star fantasy you have in your mind right now. Picture it. Then grab this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment