Thursday, June 1, 2017

Review: Ruckus

Ruckus Ruckus by L.J. Shen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Fiction is Magical Stars

Fuck Society
Well all know Rosie. She is Millie's younger sister. She's the sick one. She's the one with mediocre grades and a knack for getting into trouble. We all remember her.
Try me.


Fuck logic.
Dean 'Ruckus' Cole. The only HotHole to really go head to head with Vicious. He may be slightly crazy, but he's always down for a good time. Always.
Break me.


Fuck culture.
What we don't realize when we read Vicious is that these two have had chemistry since day one. Minute one. Second one. It was always there, but we didn't see it because Vicious was Millie's story and Millie was wrapped up in Millie. She didn't see the long glances, the looks of want, the sparks that were bound to ignite if Dean and Rosie had the chance to be near each other.
Use me.


What makes you feel alive?
Dean.
Dean Cole makes me feel alive.
Just gonna say that any of the HotHoles would make me feel alive too. But there's just something about Dean's persistence. His need to help others. His need to conquer. His need to be someone better, someone who deserves more. He's earned more, but he's really just a lost boy looking for acceptance. With Rosie though? With Rosie he is everything. He is all consuming, powerful, savage. He was big, commanding, confident. He was trouble.
Fight me.


The kiss wasn't just rough; it was downright brutal. IT lacked affection in the same way it leaked desperation.
I don't know what it is with these four guys, but holy shit when they do something they go all out. Balls to the wall. Pedal to the metal. All that jazz. They are a no holds barred kind of group. They take, take, take.
Until they give.
And then they give it all. Over and over and over.

"You shine, Baby LeBlanc. So fucking bright sometimes you're the only thing I see."


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment