Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Review: Safe Word

Safe Word Safe Word by Teresa Mummert
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Sometimes you grab a book and you think you know what you're getting. Turns out, I was clueless. This is the second time Teresa Mummert has surprised me with the content, despite the blurb.

And it isn't a bad surprise.

This isn't your typical love story. Colt isn't a good guy. He isn't necessarily a bad guy, but he's pushing for something big to happen in his life and he isn't doing it on the up and up.

That's okay though because you're still gonna like this guy.

You'll even like Rose. As far as women go, she's alright in my book. Keeps Colt on his toes and keeps him a bit grounded.

It's a bit dark and twisted. I hope you enjoy the ride.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment