Friday, July 7, 2017

Review: Everything, Everything

Everything, Everything Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sweet story about first love.
Sweet story about young love.
Sweet story about a girl who meets a boy.

It's fairly predictable. I'm not sure if this is because I spent the better part ofthree years reading YA fiction or if it's because I've spent the last two years reading romance, but I was not shocked by the surprise in the story. In fact, I was waiting for it.

That doesn't mean it isn't enjoyable. I liked watching the two characters find themselves and each other amidst the craziness of their home lives. I thought it showed the effects of a not normal or happy home life and how children live their lives for others.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment