Friday, July 7, 2017

Review: One Fear

One Fear One Fear by Belle Brooks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I wasn't sure what I was getting with this book, but I couldn't put it down.

I will acknowledge the fact that I went into this story blind. I didn't read the blurb, didn't read early reviews. I'm so glad I knew nothing of this book.

This is a psychological thriller. You're going to be taken on a crazy ride where you don't know what is happening, who is chasing you, or what kind of game you're playing.

You're going to love it. And you're going to be terrified.

And you're going to want to know what happens when it's all said and done.

Great job, Belle Brooks, for giving me a thriller that kept me on the edge of my seat. I can't wait for the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment