Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Review: Stay

Stay Stay by Sarina Bowen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It's another Sarina and Elle book! Gah! I can't with these two authors anymore. I really can't. Everything they write I love. And I don't just love them a little, I love them with all that I have. I want to climb right into the story and be in with the gang. The whole gang. Jess and Blake, Wesmie, Matt and Hottie. And anyone else they want to throw my way. Seriously, that's just their co-written stuff. Don't even get me started on their individual books.

But I digress.

This is a WAGS review. This is a Matt Eriksson and Hottie review. Because when you can stumble upon your lifelong--or at least as long as he's been playing for your favorite hockey team--crush, you fall headfirst into everything with him. And as hesitant and standoffish and unsure these two are, they are the cutest fucking couple.

Matt is just getting back out there after his divorce, but he hasn't really gotten out there. If he isn't on the ice, he's wanting to spend time with his twin girls. If he isn't with them, he's hitting up Fetch for whatever his heart desires. And after using the service religiously since the divorce, he's managed to find himself crushing on the girl on the other side of the computer.

But is that normal? And really, what is normal? The bigger question? How can he meet her? How can he see if he's really ready to get out there?

Hailey has been divorced for about as long as Matt, but she co-owns Fetch with her exhusband. Talk about crazysauce. But it works. They have a successful business and a mutual respect for one another. Plus, Hailey has her suspicions that her longtime crush is really Striker87, a regular client of hers at Fetch.

But how can she prove it? He selected the anonymous box for a reason and she won't break that trust. But OMG what if it's really him?

The chemistry? Off the fucking charts, as per usual. The love? Fucking perfect. The secondary characters and the cameos from previous couples? It's why I keep coming back to these stories--well, that and they are fucking excellent. But whatever.

So, yes. Matt. Hailey. And crew. Get ready for a fun, sweet ride.

My only question? Who will fall in love next?!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment