Friday, July 14, 2017

Review: Brooklyn Blues

Brooklyn Blues Brooklyn Blues by R.E. Hargrave
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a short and sweet--and well written--office romance with a bit of BDSM thrown in.

I listened to this and let me tell you that I LOVED the narration. LOVED IT.

You meet Brooklyn and you learn she has a small crush on a guy in the office, but she's also exploring her submissive side with someone she found online. She loves exploring and living this side of her life with her Sir, but what about the cute guy at work?

And really, what about the creeper at work?

Does she want to meet her Sir in person or is their relationship better off kept in the dark?

Find out what happens when Brooklyn's worlds collide in this quick and easy read by RE Hargrave!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment