Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Review: Fuel the Fire

Fuel the Fire Fuel the Fire by Krista Ritchie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I guess I just don't know what to say. This is a series I had heard so much about, but just couldn't commit to such a long series.
Yet here I am, completely enamored with the Calloway sisters, Connor Cobalt, Loren Hale, and Ryke Meadows.
I am completely enamored by the love and devotion and the capacity in which these people love.
I am completely sad that they are not real people.

A love like Connor's and Rose's is not for the common people. Their love expands all boundaries, if not breaking them completely. There is nothing sexier than the minds between these two. They banter, they challenge, the never back down. The rules don't change for them. They find loopholes. They find outs.
Or they write their own future.
They decide how their story plays out.

When faced with challenges they should have anticipated, yet still didn't see coming--at least not from where it hit--Rose and Connor are pushed to do things they never thought they'd do. Yet, it makes the most sense that this power couple would be the couple to protect the others--no matter the cost.

I have a new respect and love for Richard Connor Cobalt. He's a man like no other. He is the god you should believe in. He is science. He is better than you could ever imagine. He is more than you or I could ever be.

And I will always believe in #RCCthisislove.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment