Friday, June 21, 2019

Review: The Failing Hours

The Failing Hours The Failing Hours by Sara Ney
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OH Zeke. I knew he'd be a favorite. I'm surprised his book is so soon in this series, but I'M TOTALLY HERE FOR IT.

He's broody and angry and has a chip on his shoulder bigger than me.

But I LOVE IT ALL.

The anger, the broodiness, the fact that he's just so, so afraid.

Afraid of not being loved. Of not being enough. Of being left behind.

Violet is the perfect, sweetest, kindest girl to show Zeke that he is more than his hurt.

GAH.

Yep. I love it all. I need more. I'm downloading book 3 now.

Sara Ney what have you done to me! I don't have the time to do a binge-read/listen. THERE ISN'T ENOUGH TIME!
But I'm doing it anyway. These Douchebags got me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment