Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Review: Sure Thing

Sure Thing Sure Thing by Jana Aston
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 She's Real Stars

I'm a sucker for all things Jana Aston. She stole my loyalty when she gave us that rom-com about the sexy gynecologist. Then she just kept going with the sexy, older men and I haven't looked back.

Well, Sure Thing is no exception to this 'haven't looked back' thing I have going with Jana. And Jennings? Well, what's not to love about a sexy, older man who is British?
Nothing, by the way. Absolutely nothing.

I fell in love with Violet first. She is cute and quirky and fun. She's likable. I want to be friends with her. This is probably one of my favorite things about Jana's characters--they're likable. And I wish I knew them all. I wish I could meet up and have lunch with them. Especially Violet. Probably because she's got that hot British guy on her arm and I'd like a hot British guy. Because....well, British. And hot. And British.

"How do you want to fuck? Soft or hard? Fast or slow? Dirty or dirty?"
The answer is 'yes, please!' in case you're curious. Jennings thinks so, too. And said in that accent? Oh, where's the audio for this book? I need it.

"Knees, love. I want to feel your warm, wet mouth wrapped around me."
Why does that sound so hot?

Oh, right. The accent. That'll do it. I'm with Violet on this one, the accent makes smart women dumb. At least it would me. Let's face it, Jana is a go-to favorite, an automatic one-click, my favorite rom-com author. In fact, she's almost my only rom-com author. I can't wait to see what she gives us next (I'm hoping for Daisy, Rhys, or even Canon)!!!

When she remembers this night it shouldn't be with another woman's name on my lips. And she will remember this night.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment