Sunday, November 5, 2017

Review: Work Me Up

Work Me Up Work Me Up by Sasha Burke
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the first time I've read Sasha Burke and I fell head over heels for her writing. I loved every minute of this book/novella. The characters, the not insta-insta love, the climbing, the push and pull. I loved it all.

So, Logan is sexy, rich, and a single dad. I love a single dad romance. I love one even more when he's the perfect dad ever.

Nicole is feisty, strong, independent, and all the things I wan't to be when I grow up. And she has caught Logan's attention.

The push and pull, the chemistry, the background, it all works.

I can't wait to read more by this author. This was the perfect. light read while between heavy, angsty books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment