Saturday, November 25, 2017

Review: Rhythm

Rhythm Rhythm by Mandi Beck
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Why didn't I read this sooner? I absolutely freaking love Stone and Willow. I mean, what's not to love about a broken man who almost screwed up his shot with his one true love? What's not to love about a man who quotes Bieber (thank you, Stone Lockhart, for my love of Justin Bieber)?

Nothing!

This is a nice little visit with Willow and Stone that *almost* leaves you satisfied. Honestly, I'll never get my fill of Stone. So, this is satisfying, yes, but I want more (You can find him in Sugar, which is a nice bonus to the sexy of Beau McCrae)!!!

Thanks for this trip into the lives of Stone and Wills. I look forward to everything you do when it comes to these two.

And thanks for filling a small void where my heart is screaming for Stone.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment