Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Review: Playing the Rookie

Playing the Rookie Playing the Rookie by Rachelle Ayala
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3.5 Stars

Baseball. A rookie pitcher. A job working Spring Training.
Yep. Sign me up.

I want this job. I want the rookie pitcher--although at this stage in my life, I should be looking for the veteran pitcher, or hell, the pitching coach (I'm looking at you Verlander, Kluber, and Calloway). Anyway, yes, I know actual pitchers and pitching coaches. Baseball and books. Two of my favorite things.
So, yes, this job. The pitcher. This sexy little novella. All the things i love in one spot.
Throw in some awesome narrators and I have my own little slice of heaven.

"This book was given to me for free at my request and I provided this voluntary review."

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Baseball and books - especially romance, are also two of my favorite things. Coming off the Dodger blues, I'll have to give your recommendation a try. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoyed this book! And I totally feel your pain, my team was beaten by the Yankees. *shivers*

      Delete