Thursday, November 30, 2017

Review: Barbarian Lover

Barbarian Lover Barbarian Lover by Ruby Dixon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Need something fun to read? Well, this is the series for you. Yes, I'm on book three. No, I have no shame.

However, Kira was probably the most...tame...of the females so far. I mean, she is in competition with Georgie and Liz so she's kinda at a disadvantage here.

BUT she is pretty kick-ass and I loved her almost as much as Aehako did.

Aehako makes this book, btw. He's strong, sweet, funny, flirty, and all alpha. I'm beginning to think all of the aliens are alpha, which makes me wonder how they all manage to get along so well. Especially since prior to the humans showing up, there were only 4 female sa-akhui. Maybe that's not the point here.

The point is that these aliens are going to get under your skin about as quickly and just as thoroughly as a khui.

Just keep going. You know you can't stop at book three. I already have the next 10 books on my kindle. I won't stop until I've read them all!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment