Thursday, November 16, 2017

Review: American King

American King American King by Sierra Simone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Eleven days.
It took me eleven days to read this book.
Eleven days.

Eleven days where I hurt and cried and felt pain.
Eleven days when I felt unconditional love, devotion, and magic.
Eleven days where I was terrified I would be broken.

I was broken.
I was hurt.
I was in pain.
I was elated.
I was happy.
I was in love.

Eleven days where my mind, body, and soul were held captive.
Eleven days where my happiness, sadness, and contentment were handled by the King.
Eleven days where I fought, and bled, wanted, and needed more from my Prince.

Eleven days where the Queen ruled.

Should you read this book? Yes.
Should you savor this book? Yes.
Should you devour this book? Yes.

I'm not sure how you can both savor and devour a book, but make it happen.

Eleven days was too long.
Eleven days wasn't long enough.

The New Camelot is waiting.

#TeamEmbry #YesSir #YesMyKing #LittlePrince #Princess #KingArthur

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment