Saturday, November 25, 2017

Review: The Roommate Agreement

The Roommate Agreement The Roommate Agreement by Leddy Harper
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My first Leddy Harper book.

Not my last.

I really enjoyed the writing, the story, and the characters. She didn't give me perfect characters. The characters are flawed, imperfect, and a touch bitter.

All with good reason.

But they aren't closed off to everything.

Adventure, friends, roommates.

They take on these new experiences and find love where they weren't expecting it.

Cash and Jade find each other at the perfect time in their lives. They grow within themselves and around each other. Neither expected to find their true love when they became roommates, but no one can argue that the unconventional beginning was exactly the beginning they needed.

And Aria? Oh, I love that kid. And I love how Cash loves her. He's the perfect guy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment