Thursday, November 30, 2017

Review: Barbarian Alien

Barbarian Alien Barbarian Alien by Ruby Dixon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Liz is probably my favorite. She was my favorite on the original alien ship and she continued to be my favorite as Georgie became the leader of the females.

Liz has heart and spirit.
Okay, okay. She's a smart-ass and she's strong and that's why I love her.

And Raahosh?
Holy moody alpha alien, Batman!

If there was ever an alien asshole, Raahosh is it. But once you get his story, you totally understand and you just want to hug him and squeeze him and love him.
Just like any alpha.

But this alpha is blue, ridged, over seven-feet tall, and a total badass.
You're gonna love him.

Grab yourself an alien. In fact, grab yourself an entire planet of them. I'm in for the long haul with this series. I can't stop!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment