Friday, May 26, 2017

Review: When I Was Yours

When I Was Yours When I Was Yours by Samantha Towle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Nothing beats a second chance romance. This book is amazing. I loved the audio, I loved the characters, and I loved the romance.

Adam and Evie are the couple everyone strives to be. They may be young, but they are head over heels in love with each other.

So what could possibly tear them apart? What destroys a marriage? What hurts Adam and Evie beyond repair?

This is one of those books you need to read to truly appreciate. It's a book you should experience. You don't want the details because the details are what make the book. Those details make the story. Those details, the little ones and the big ones, make Adam and Evie.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment