Monday, May 22, 2017

Review: From This Day Forward

From This Day Forward From This Day Forward by Shannon Myers
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Do you ever read a book where there isn't a single redeemable character in the entire freaking thing? Yes? No? I've read a couple, but they always seem to get exactly what they deserve in the end.

This book? I hope you aren't looking for an HEA because this isn't it. This is one of those books where I'm pretty sure everyone gets what they deserve. You can even be satisfied with this ending if you like that kind of ending. However, if you want to see this all wrapped up, you're gonna have to grab book two.

Once you've had a taste of something forbidden, it's a lot easier to go back to it the second time around.

This pretty much sums up this entire book. The whole book is about love and betrayal. Betrayal, betrayal, betrayal. And this line, this line is the truth.

"You wanna get your fucking hands off of my wife or do you need some help?"

Probably my favorite line in the entire book. I crushed hard on David. And this totally alpha line is probably why.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment