Monday, May 1, 2017

Review: Consumed

Consumed Consumed by Taryn Elliott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Consumed picks up where Destroyed left off. I really don't want to give too much away because it'll spoil Destroyed if I talk about this one.

So, things you need to know:

Simon is in love with Margot. Which we knew in the beginning, but it takes him a long time to figure it out.
Margot is in love with Simon. Obvs. He brings out a side of her she didn't know existed.
Simon and Margot have some seriously hot as fuck sex. Hot. All over the place. Whenever they want. They chemistry they share on stage bleeds into the bedroom--kitchen, hallway, stairwell, wherever.

You want to read this book. Or listen. I listened. Kai and Wen are fantastic. Simon and Margot are fantastic.

Read it. Enjoy it. Buy the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment